Skip to main content

SELECTED SPIRITUAL TOPICS 101











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF ALLIGATOR PEPPER SPIRITUALLY

PART II WITH GLORIA  obianuju okoye 2 days ago This is a powerful fruit. It is a spirit and very effective for preparing curse breaker. Bury it for 21days for it to be more effective.There are many uses of this spirit. Nature is our miracle. All glory to God. Women can open and use it. Not to be used during period. Sister more blessings to you for revealing this deep secrets. More wisdom. Nature is a miracle. DARLINGTON BENSON I'm happy to watch your video. I could remember when I finished my NYSC in Osun State. A man from the community where I served who took me as a son, he does everything for me and I also took him as a father too. On the day I went to tell him officially that I was living hence my service to Nigeria had ended. I bought a little gift for him which I presented. He said something.. he said I don't have good work that will pay you in order to keep you here but I will give a gift too. In fact, that was the first time I had about arigat

EVIL DREAMS, SUCCUBUS AND INCUBBUS DREAMS

EVIL DREAMS WHO ARE THESE DREAM CRIMINALS “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly”. —John 10:10 They are the Spiritual thieves, stealing from you in the dream. They are the dream Robbers, forcefully taking what belongs to you. They are dream assassins pushing people down from a great height, killing people in the dream. They are the Spiritual butchers amputating people in the dream. They are the deadly Gun Shooters shooting people in the dreams making their bullets to cause killer diseases like Cancer, Diabetes, Hypertension, Demonic sore, unexplainable infection at that very spot of attack. They are the Arrow Shooters in the dream. They are the Satanic Surgeons operating on people in the dream replacing peoples internal organs with demonic parts, closing up women’s wombs, castrating men. They are the Evil Pharmacist dispensing affliction drugs forcing them down