Skip to main content

THE POWER OF ALLIGATOR PEPPER SPIRITUALLY



PART II WITH GLORIA 

This is a powerful fruit. It is a spirit and very effective for preparing curse breaker. Bury it for 21days for it to be more effective.There are many uses of this spirit. Nature is our miracle. All glory to God. Women can open and use it. Not to be used during period. Sister more blessings to you for revealing this deep secrets. More wisdom. Nature is a miracle.

DARLINGTON BENSON
I'm happy to watch your video. I could remember when I finished my NYSC in Osun State. A man from the community where I served who took me as a son, he does everything for me and I also took him as a father too. On the day I went to tell him officially that I was living hence my service to Nigeria had ended. I bought a little gift for him which I presented. He said something.. he said I don't have good work that will pay you in order to keep you here but I will give a gift too. In fact, that was the first time I had about arigator pepper. Though he didn't give me the one he brought out rather he asked me to buy one when I return home and he told me other things to do. He said, that I should say whatever I need in life and pray with the pepper then after that I will see what will happen. When I left his presence I told my girlfriend then who went with me, that I will not try that it and since then I haven't tried it because I thought it was evil. But after watching this video I will start using it. I want to say .. big thanks for the wonderful job you are doing and may God continue to enrich you with wisdom. Once again, thank you!


ALLIGATOR PEPPER USAGE TESTIMONIES

Hi Gloria, I also want to give a testimony if you helped me to ARREST this witchcraft agent who is my Yankee roommate. Two of my spiritual mothers in Ghana have warned me of his agency role for my step mom ( through Spiritual consultation it came out that she is a dangerous dirty and evil witch). Infact the way these revelations came about is interesting, can speak to you if you show me your Facebook account. Infact, I have been warned by one of them to NOT EAT any Spaghetti or Noodle meal he prepares for me. International dark Witchcraft network is real. He pretends so much like he cares and loves me but with the warnings, I am also alert. How can I use the alligator pepper to ARREST him to confess his evil plans and deeds? I want him overpowered, confess and be exposed to the world that witchcraft is not only in Africa.


SPIRITUAL WONDERS OF ALLIGATOR PEPPER


MICHAEL DAVIES
I consider myself a Spiritualist/Christian with traditional understanding. Concerning the alligator pepper, please use/chew three pellets for universal intentions or reasons. Use seven if the command is specifically about a female or use nine specifically for male. In the realm, the pepper is considered as an atomic against any satanic influences. It is also a conveyor of commands, but always make it positive. You only need it to make tongue peperish especially the tip of your tongue. It works effectively against unseen or monitoring spirits for banishment. Make sure you flush the residue out of your mouth after use. Thank you.



Hi Davies, Just too many different information you don't even know what to believe anymore, please I don't know if I m doing it in the right way, I put 7 seed and pray against bad luck then after I chew and spit it out Then another 7 pray for good luck then chew it and swallow it. Please I'm doing it in the right way? Appreciation



When I want to ask some one for favour how many do I chew.and after can I swallow it

1 or 3, u have to swallow it after chewing it





@Loveth Ben You only need to take seven seeds or pellets, chew just to make your tongue peperish.....then, say all your intentions, for good luck, to ward off negative spirit or energies, read your favorite Psalm or pray generally. At the end of the prayer, flush your mouth into the sink. Don't spit the residue on the floor and if you do mistakenly, clean it up immediately. You can do this maybe once a week/month with clean conscience.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SELECTED SPIRITUAL TOPICS 101

 

EVIL DREAMS, SUCCUBUS AND INCUBBUS DREAMS

EVIL DREAMS WHO ARE THESE DREAM CRIMINALS “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly”. —John 10:10 They are the Spiritual thieves, stealing from you in the dream. They are the dream Robbers, forcefully taking what belongs to you. They are dream assassins pushing people down from a great height, killing people in the dream. They are the Spiritual butchers amputating people in the dream. They are the deadly Gun Shooters shooting people in the dreams making their bullets to cause killer diseases like Cancer, Diabetes, Hypertension, Demonic sore, unexplainable infection at that very spot of attack. They are the Arrow Shooters in the dream. They are the Satanic Surgeons operating on people in the dream replacing peoples internal organs with demonic parts, closing up women’s wombs, castrating men. They are the Evil Pharmacist dispensing affliction drugs forcing them down